THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My brother at Fratesi's For His & Sara's Birthday & Our House Friday June 29,2012

My brother at Fratesi's
For His & Sara's Birthday &
Our House Friday June 29,2012



my mom gave him and Sara that L Door Hanger for their house, she got it at The Farmers Market, its rusty and its made out of ten.

I gave him & sara one of those Rolling thermal coolers like mine that I got to take to Florida, they were so excited to get that rolling thermal cooler because they were headed to the beach on saturday and they went off and left their ice chest at home.

No comments: