THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Day With My Cousin Ashleigh From Texas July 5,2012

Hey Ya'll,


Yesterday I got to spend the day with my sweet sweet cousin Ashleigh from Texas from my dad's side of the family. I got word she had been asking to come to Jackson and visit before she left to go home back to Texas. So my memaw brought her yesterday and we went to lunch at Olive Garden and we went to shopping after lunch at Kohls and then got Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Chillers at DQ and then went to Apple Annie's by my house and then came back to my house for a little bit until time for Ashleigh to go get on the plane heading home. It brightens my day every time I hear that someone has been asking about me. I was so excited and was looking forward to seeing Ashleigh all week! I am so glad we got to hang out and visit for a little while before she had to go home.



No comments: