THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 27, 2012

I Am Attending An Awesome New Church

ya'll I went to the most awesome church last sunday!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!! It's called The Exchange its located in pearl by logans & Mac & Bones in The Kidz Rock Building. it's a brand new church in pearl that is just getting started, they had preview services sunday. My Cousins Casey & Beau & Lily & Braiden are apart of this brand new church that is launching august 12th! im so proud of them!... Im glad I could be apart of the preview service Sunday. I will be attending This week's preview service as well. I already have one friend there Heather Peavy May from crossgates, her husband is the pastor there. Beau's best buddy Frankie & his wife candace who I'm also friends with are also apart of helping launch this new church.

It reminded me so much of the good ole days at The Net at Crossgates Baptist Church when I was in highschool. I Miss The Net so much! those were the good ole days! but I'm glad to have my friend Heather from The Net there so atleast there are a few familiar faces! I was really taken back to the good ole days at The Net today, everyone cleaned up after and people hung around and talked a while, it was just like being back at The Net. I Like That, Friendly people & familiar faces, Great Pastor and a place I really feel at home! thats my kind of church!

If You want to learn more about the exchange church, go to http://www.theexchange.cc & https://www.facebook.com/TheExchange.cc  & http://theexchange-pearl.blogspot.com/
Cover Photo

No comments: