THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Happy For London & Hayden!

Yesterday! Those sweet sweet girls London & Hayden kept asking for me when I was gone to lunch and shopping with my cousin Ashleigh and my Memaw. Those girls put the biggest smile on my face! They always make my day! I wish I could hear more often Where's Tara where's Tara We want Tara!! Instead of the negative comments about how I do things when I'm the one handling family get togethers and organ...izing the get togethers. London and Hayden make me feel like I am appriciated! And that makes me feel good!!!! I feel more and more thankful for London and Hayden everyday!!! Those girls know how to put a smile on your face! Love them to pieces! I am so glad I still got to see them yesterday even though it was only briefly!
 
So thats why I decided to do this.... read below........
 
I BOUGHT LONDON & HAYDEN A HAPPY YESTERDAY WHILE I WAS SHOPPING WITH MY COUSIN ASHLEIGH AND MY MEMAW! I GOT TWO! ONE FOR BOTH OF THEM! we kept the books here to have for them to have to read when they are over here!


I will tell you something else about those sweet sweet girls London & Hayden, yesterday out of the kindness of their precious little hearts sat down at the table and wanted to make cards for Brooks's little niece Laurie to send to Laurie while she's at camp and they don't even know Laurie!! they bought tuns of stickers and stuff at hobby lobby yesterday to make cards for Laurie, they picked out the stickers and stuff for the cards. the cards they made were soooooooo pretty! they did an awesome job! I just know they are going to put a smile on Laurie's face!! Laurie wants to get lots of letters and cards while she's at camp.

No comments: