THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

YOU'RE A WINNER!

You have to be a U.S.96.3 Country Club Member to Enter To Win To Get On The Pass List To Get In Tonight, I got the email yesterday with directions of what to do to enter to win, all I had to do was reply to the email and send it back to U.S.96.3 and I got the email this morning saying YOU'RE A WINNER! which now makes me a TWO TIME U.S.96.3 WINNER!!!

YOU'RE A WINNER!

YOU ARE A CHOSEN ONE! We’re putting you + 1 guest on the pass list for tonight’s Curb Records Showcase at Philip’s On The rez! The door to the deck will open about 6:30 pm, depending on technical stuff being set. Ashley Gearing will play a 30 minute “showcase” set starting around 7:30 pm.

All you need is a valid picture ID! Dress is extremely casual…..it’s the Rez!

See you tonight! Russ L.

No comments: