THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

McDonald Family Get Together In Holly Bluff,Ms To Meet My Little Cousin Maren Greer McDonald!

all of us the mcdonald family just got in an hour ago from a fun evening & family get together at Holly Bluff, I was so excited to see my cousin Mollie McDonald Gardner I hadn't seen her all summer that she's been here home from vienna,austria and it was great to get to meet my new little cousins Maren Greer McDonald & Daniel Gardner it was everybodies first time meeting Maren & Daniel! Im so glad Molly & Maren came down from NY to visit!

I'm so excited that Mollie & Thomas will be returning home to the united states to Jackson,MS for good in 11 months!!! The Count Down til they return for good will begin before we know it, they will be home before we know it. they leave friday returning to Vienna,Austria for 11 months.


No comments: