THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Dad Got All Of These Expensive Crystal Dishes Out Of A Storage Unit That Was Foreclosed On

My Dad got all of this expensive crystal dishes from a storage unit that was foreclosed on, and they sold a bunch of stuff out of it, but this is what my dad got out of it!!! oh and he got a really really really old radio from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day and it still works. he has it sitting on the shelf in his living room. he bunch of nice stuff out of it. I just had to show ya'll all this stuff he got.





No comments: