THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 25, 2011

I WON BACKSTAGE MEET N GREET PASSES TO MEET MIRANDA LAMBERT THURSDAY NIGHT JULY 21,2011 FROM U.S.96.3 @ THE MIRANDA LAMBERT CONCERT AT THE MS COLISEUM

I WON BACKSTAGE MEET N GREET PASSES TO MEET MIRANDA LAMBERT THURSDAY NIGHT FROM U.S.96.3 AT THE MIRANDA LAMBERT CONCERT AT THE MS COLISEUM



so friday morning I was still in Shock and Wired from thursday night, I still feel like I dreamed all of this and haven't woken up yet lol!!! God Blessed Me after all the hurt and pain my best friend caused me, God Works in mysterius ways when you least expect it. I couldn't ask for more right now! somebody please slap me and wake me up LOL!!


Usually I'm not star struck but this time I was and I dont know why, I guess b/c when I always enter to win this at every concert I go to and never win and this time I won so I guess I was just in shock that I won.


You can see our meet n greet pictures here on miranda lamberts website at http://www.mirandalambert.com/tour/mg_photos.php?event=550



No comments: