THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 25, 2011

Registering With U.S.96.3 To Win A Trip To See Taylor Swift in St.Louis All Week This Week

Hey Everybody,

I will be at all of U.S.96.3's ON LOCATION- ALL WEEK REGISTERING TO WIN A TRIP TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT IN ST.LOUIS. 3 names will be picked at each location to advance to the final drawing on Friday at Sal & Phil's 11:00am-1:00pm, if your name is drawn at any of these locations to advance to the final drawing on friday, you have to be present for the final drawing to win.

I went to today's on location and registered to win but my name wasn't drawn so im going to try again tomorrow, wednesday.

The trip includes round-trip airfare, hotel accomodations in St. Louis, and tickets to the SOLD OUT Taylor Swift show in St. Louis, MO!!


Today U.S.96.3 ON LOCATION- was Reservoir Spillway Chevron 4:00pm-6:00pm

Tuesday U.S.96.3 On Location is- Sal & Mookies 11:00am-1:00pm

Wednesday U.S.96.3 On Location is- Chevron at Rice Rd./Old Canton Rd. in Ridgeland 4:00pm-6:00pm


WISH ME LOTS OF LUCK!!
I'LL CHECK IN WITH YOU GUYS LATER TO LET YOU KNOW IF I AM ADVANCING TO THE FINAL DRAWING ON FRIDAY OR NOT & I'LL CHECK IN ON FRIDAY AND LET YOU KNOW IF I WIN OR NOT

No comments: