THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

An Update From Rodney Atkins

Got This Story From..... http://www.nashvillegab.com/2008/10/rodney-atkins-u.html

Rodney recently had to cancel a concert in Jackson, Mississippi on October 9th when his dad had to undergo emergency heart surgery. Rodney updated his MySpace last night to update fans on what was going on.

I want to apologize to the folks in Jackson, Mississippi for canceling the show there on 10/09. I've never cancelled a show before, but my family needed me to be there. I know the wonderful people in Jackson are 'family first' folks and understand my decision to be with my family at that time. My Dad tried his best to convince me not to cancel the show, then he said later that it brought him great peace of mind to have me there with him.

So for all of you who have asked how my old man is doing...his surgery went great. However, he let me know just before the surgery, that he also found out a week ago that he has a kidney stone. Open heart double bypass and trying to pass a kidney stone....now that's being tougher than Tarzan's feet. He's in pain to say the least, but looks great. So he's off the respirator, they removed the balloon from his heart and he's making progress. Now if they could just slip some beans and cornbread in his I.V. I think his recovery time would be sped up.
In the words of Charlie Daniels, "the doctors do the surgery and God does the healing." Thanks to everyone from me and my family for your thoughts and prayers. It means the world.
God Bless,
Rodney


Aww, what a good guy.

No comments: