THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I wasn't Joking When I said It Seems Like Every time I Turn Around Somebody Knows Somebody I Grew Up With & LORD HELP US ALL.......

Hey Everyone,


I wasn't Joking When I said It Seems Like Every time I Turn Around Somebody Knows Somebody I Grew Up With, or Somebody knows everybody in my family, how someday everybody is going to know everybody i grew up with and all of my family, everybody is going to know everybody, LORD HELP US ALL.......


So Today I was talking to my Friend Jared Collins who I new from Clarksdale, found out he has my former youth minister from clarksdale at oakhurst for a BSU Director now out at MDCC- Mississippi Delta Community College, Bro.David, my first thought was, LORD HELP US ALL..... DAVID IM PICKIN AT YOU!!!


David is sooooo crazy, I Miss Him, All his sillyness, I'm glad a really good and really close friend of mine gets one of my former ministers and leader, director, Jared is deffenantly in for a really good time!!!! Jared Is Going to have fun having David for a bsu director, he is in for a good year being apart of the bsu group along with me and others I new from clarksdale!!!! I'm glad Jared is apart of the group now!!!!


The Funny Thing about it now though, is that I actually got one of his former directors after I started going to CrossGates Baptist Church, Mr.Scott Brooks who he had as a director at Emmanuel Baptist Church in Greenville, so it's funny that we both got each others former directors, here is another funny thing, because Jared and I grew up together it seems like a friendship that was truly meant to be, because we grew up with the same directors while in church at oakhurst baptist church in clarksdale, then several years later here I was with one of his former directors, now here is with one of my former directors. He's had one of our chapel leaders from clarksdale as a youth director over the years at emmanuel baptist church, Mr.Mark Kelly, This was actually really funny for both of us today when we were talking about this, we were both laughing about it. True Friend & True Friendship Bond that cant be broken, because God has this funny little way of keeping this friendship together right now.


Man how time flys though, As this year is my last year as apart of anything to do with college age stuff, next year I Move up to Young Adults!!! I'm Excited!!! But I'm sad all at the same time because I really wasnt apart of college stuff all that much just very rarely. Im sad its almost over. Where did all the years go ? & Where did the time go ?


Thats Why This Next Month.... I AM GOING TO LIVE IT UP!!! NEXT MONTH IS PARTY MONTH FOR ME SO I AM DEFFENANTLY GOING TO LIVE IT ALL UP!!! NEXT MONTH IS MY MONTH TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!!

Because Next Month I go to the coast to biloxi to the beach, to see Reba McEntire, Kelly Clarkson in concert at The Coast Coliseum November. 12-14, Return home friday night- I am going to live it up!!!! I come Home Friday Night the 14th

The next day I go with my cousin Casey & her husband Beau to see Sugarland, Kellie Pickler & Ashton Shepherd at The Mississippi Coliseum here in Jackson on Saturday November 15th!!!! then the week after the next is ThanksGiving Week!!!! It's hard to believe that ThanksGiving is Almost here.


This year is already practically half gone........ I'm not ready for December at all though, the buisiest month of my life at work, it seems like it never ends and I have to work later all during the month of december. It Seems like the longest month of my life now. Last year I never even had time to do my christmas shopping my dad had to go do it for me. I was worn slap out, I was soooo freakin grouchy christmas eve, December wears me out now.


Anyways, all the more reason why Next Month is going to be my month doing what I want to do, before work takes over my life the whole month of December. I may do all of my christmas shopping next Month so I want have to stress myself out over it in December, make my dad have to go do everything for me at the very last minute.


Well anyways, I guess I better go for now, Mark is actually starting on our deck first thing in the morning, because his help couldnt get here tuesday so he got over here today and started setting up and getting everything ready to go to work first thing in the morning on building the deck. I have errands I have to run when my mom gets home from school tomorrow, I have to clean the kitchen up as well.


Talk To Ya'll Next Update!!!! Later, Tara

No comments: