THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am Going To Be Working The Concerts Again With The Agency FLY HIGH PRODUCTIONS

HEY EVERYBODY,


GUESS WHAT,

Lastnight I talked to my good friend James Davis, who I worked with at Soul Purpose Productions when we worked christian concerts together when I was in highschool, he is working with our christian concert agency, FLY HIGH PRODUCTIONS, he worked lastnights show featuring Super Chick at Ridgecrest Baptist Church.


Anyways, I found out who To talk to to get hooked back up working the concerts again, I emailed the people lastnight and talked to them.

So as of lastnight I will be working the concerts again with FLY HIGH PRODUCTIONS, they are basically the same thing as Soul Purpose Productions just different people except for me, James, They will bring the bands in and work the shows.

I will begin working the shows again as soon as we have some more shows booked, whenever we have another show coming, we dont know when that will be yet. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED TO BE GETTING TO GET BACK TO WORKING THE SHOWS AGAIN, IT IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

I HAVE MISSED WORKING THE SHOWS, WORKING WITH THE ARTIST, HANGING OUT WITH THEM, EATING DINNER WITH THEM, HANGING OUT BACKSTAGE AND ALL THAT FUN STUFF!!!

I will post on here about up coming shows that we will be working whenever we have some shows coming up!!! I look forward to posting about shows on here, posting pictures on here from shows!!!

I AM SOOO EXCITED to see a new agency starting up, bringing the bands, bringing the christian artist, shows back to Jackson, we haven't had many christian artist in Jackson in a while just every now and then, not as often as we did when we had Soul Purpose Productions bringing them in.


I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE SHOWS BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!!

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT THE SHOWS!!!!


ANYWAYS, THATS ALL FOR THE MUSIC NEWS FOR NOW!!!


LATER, TARA




No comments: