THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life Is Good Again In Our House Hold....

Hey Everyone,


So Since my last update, a lot has been going on in our house hold such as,

Mark finishing up building our beautiful huge deck which we are loving already!!!
and helping mark clean up all the scraps and left over boards and mess and such after he got through and helping him load it all on the trailer.

& Monday before mark finished building the deck, while he was finishing up things with the deck such as hanging the swing back up and finishing the 3 steps down from the deck, some other things, laying a few more boards, I had to grab mark for a minute from his long day of workin on the deck to come in and see about a major disaster in the house, plumbing disaster that is, to help me figure out what to do.


So mark came in and saw the mess, we had water flooding both bathrooms, coming, the water which flooded my bathroom came from my shower, the toilet was about to make it worse water was rising in the toilet. Anyway, so mark had to call our plumber, Beau, and beau had to come over here and check it out, took him a little over an hour but he found the problem, which started in my bathroom, part of what caused it was too much toilet paper, he pulled out hand fulls of toilet paper, he found the problem in my bathroom, I had been on the phone with my dad and my dad kept saying it was going to be some where between my bathroom and the street. So once he found the problem and got it fixed that took care of my mom's bathroom.


So we spent the rest of monday afternoon and evening cleaning both bathrooms, washing all of the towels that we had used to clean up all the water, cleaning both my shower, her bath tub, because we dont know where the water came from that was coming up through the shower drain. so we had to clorox and clean and disinfect everything and the bathrooms top to bottom. & also spent part of the afternoon sweeping off all the saw dust off of the new deck, which mark finished yesterday afternoon, because he was short 5 boards becuase the boards he had left over were no good, he didnt know it when he bought em so we had to quit about 5ish monday afternoon and came back tuesday afternoon with some more boards and finished laying the last 5 boards, and started helping mark clean up and swept the rest of the saw dust off the deck, moved everything all of our patio furniture back on to the new deck, got everything on there like we want it, then Jill & Tori came by and saw our new deck mark had been workin so hard on after they left Tori's school, Tori had something going on all afternoon at school, so they came by yesterday evening.

Anyways, after they left we went to eat dinner at Fernando's- mexican restuarant, it was good and got to see a guy named Thomas James play, never heard of him before I think he's just local, trying to make it, I think he plays and sings rock music, he was alright though!! Right before we went to eat, someone shows up with a big early birthday present for my mom, much to our suprise, A BRAND NEW GRILL to go with our NEW DECK!!!! perfect, mark had just made a silly comment jokingly monday afternoon about weather or not we wanted our ratty grill up there on the deck or not, he was just playing though.

Anyways, so with all of that said, plus me having had to work saturday, sunday, brian and sara were here this weekend and we went to eat friday night at Peppers at the new Rennaissance Mall, there hasn't been time for another update until now, but LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN IN OUR HOUSE HOLD!!!! It just got a little crazy for a few days!!!


As I promised, Pictures are coming soon on here, I haven't forgotten... so stay tuned for pictures on here!!!

Later, Tara

No comments: