THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

I've Got Some Of The Latest Music News Out Of Jackson You're Not Likely To Hear Any Where Else...

Hey Folks,

I've Got Some Of The Latest Music News Out Of Jackson,MS That Your Not Likely To Hear Any Where Else That's Just Out.... As Of 10/12/08

I've Got A Big Music News Story For You Coming Up On The Blog Soon, So Your Not Going to Want To Miss This,

Music News on Artist Such as Kenny Chesney, Rodney Atkins, Anything Else New I Find Out From My Sources. So Stay Tuned.... I Will Have It All Posted Later Today or Tuesday

Thanks!!

No comments: