THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 8, 2013

JOB UPDATE!!!!!!!!! BIG NEWS!!! BUT BITTER SWEET.... TEAR....

I'm about to have one very sad boss. Today could not have gone better. looks like I'm transferring not next week but the next. Buddy is about to get a phone call today. he knows it's coming because he knows I was going to talk to the guy at Reservoir today because the guy at Reservoir told him. He just doesn't know I am only coming back for one more week. Buddy thought he was keeping me til end of the month. I have to say I am going to miss everyone at The Downtown YMCA, they have all been so wonderful to me and I couldn't have asked for better co-workers or a better boss. I will miss all of Buddy's WHATEVER... IM EASY... IM FLEXIBLE!!

 I will also miss our Characters we have at The Downtown YMCA. speaking of, the guys at the front desk and I were Joking around Tuesday Night about one of the characters who was giving the workers nick names and the guys at the front desk said, we have some characters around here and you will learn that the longer you hang around. I KID YOU NOT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS!!! THATS NO LIE!  the one giving workers nick names, he gave them each a spice girls nick name, I WAS LIKE ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK WE CAN SAY WE DEFFENANTLY HAVE SOME CHARACTERS. I was thinking OKAY THIS IS NOT THE 90'S. CAN'T BELIEVE ANYBODY STILL LISTENS TO SPICE GIRLS LOL!!!
Also get this, next week during my last week, I will spend my last week Training the new girl, I just found that out today, they said I'm so good at what I do, they want me to train her. So the new girl will be coming in to work with me next week. I'm excited about being asked to train somebody for the first time!!! hoping this goes well... so pray for me about training the new girl next week. Training someone is a whole new Adventure for me. I may get to do that some at Reservoir if they ever need me to train someone. the guy was basically just like buddy, he was just HEY WHATEVER!! I'm going to run things just like Buddy. WORKS FOR ME!!!!

AND GOOD NEWS!!! I will still see Buddy at Reservoir a good bit because he comes over to reservoir ymca to work out because he lives right over here on old fannin by the reservoir ymca, I just won't be working with him anymore after Next week.

Also at Reservoir I will have WAAY MORE Interaction with the members than I do now because it's such a small ymca. Once I start working at Reservoir YMCA, I will be working from 4:00pm-7:00pm instead of 5:00pm-8:00pm or 5:00pm-7:00pm and I will only work 3 days a week instead of 4 days a week, I will work Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, off on Monday & Wednesday and off Saturday, Sunday!!! YAY!


Next Friday August 16 will be a very bitter sweet day for me but I am so glad that my cousin Evelyn is coming next weekend, it will be good to have her around after such a bitter sweet day! Looking forward to the visit!!!!

Anyway, I will talk to ya'll Later!
I Look forward to telling ya'll all about next week and all about Reservoir!!! IM EXCITED!!!!



HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEK & WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! 

!~Tara~!

No comments: