THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Bitter Sweet Week For Me at Work we are now only two more days away from my transfer.



Job Update - Last week - 08/08/13


So when I got here buddy says someone came by to talk to him about the transfer but he was busy and said they would call him tomorrow and i said well i know what they are going to talk to you about and he said i KIND OF DO TOO! BUT IM PREPARED! I WANT BEAT YOU! I said are you sure about that that you are prepared and he said yeah! I PROMISE! BUDDY IS A TRIP! CRACKS ME UP! im not so sure he is though because he wasn't expecting it til end of the month... So we will see! LOL!


Tuesday - 08/13/13 - 

It is official... buddy DOES NOT WANT ME TO LEAVE! 

When I first came in Lastnight, he informed me he had not heard from Cory at Reservoir yet.
he also said I am trying to get the new girl in here thursday so you can train her so we can get you out of here sooner not that I want to. I said well that gives me Thursday & Friday to train her and he said and maybe even Monday and I said that would work really because Cory is not going to start me til Tuesday and he said I ain't worried about Cory, He said I will call cory and tell him he can stay late and clean it himself and keep you here as long as I want to! Lol! Buddy is a trip! I think its setting in that im almost gone.  he is going to make me cry.

He said I know its good to be wanted! I said Yea, it's been a good thing it really has!  he said cory is going to need me to put up with him being a nut! and I responded to that with YOUR BOTH FUNNY while thinking to myself, like I dont already put up with buddy being a nut!
he said Cory and I will get along just fine. Lol! when I really should have said exactly what I was thinking! LOL!


I appricate the front desk guy lastnight for letting me know that they have enjoyed having me there.  

It was a Bitter Sweet Night....

It really did make me want to cry to see Buddy all sad.... 

I'm sure he will make me cry before I'm gone.  MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

He was in Denial last week when he said he was prepared for this because after Last night, he clearly isn't prepared for this but he's working with it and preparing for it.

just in one of those moods where everything is going so wonderfully in my life right now that for the first time in my life I dont know what to do with myself. Im not use to all of this all the appriciation from everyone around me that I work with and all the love and appriciation from my boss on a daily basis.
I really do appriciation that he has taken my past work history seriously and makes sure that he lets me know I am appriciated more than I know.   

this song below is everything I'm feeling right now after lastnight and leading up to my last day. 

Michael W. Smith 

Friends - Lyrics

Packing up the dreams, God planted
In the fertile soil of you
I can't believe the hopes He's granted
Means a chapter in your life is through

But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts, in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say, "Never"
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the father's hands, we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

With the faith and love, God's given
Springing from the hope we know
We will pray the joy you'll live in
Is the strength that now you show
But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts, in big an' small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong

Yeah, yea

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say, "Never"
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the father's hands, we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say, "Never"
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the father's hands, we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends
To live as friends

Though it's hard to let you go
In the father's hands, we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends
Though a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends



No comments: