THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Job Update - August 6,2013

Hey Family & Friends & The Exchange & Life Group

OMG!!!! THANK YA'LL SO MUCH AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL OF THE CONTINUED PRAYERS AND FOR CONTINUING TO STICK WITH ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. 

We are slowly but surely getting through this now 5 months long process of me getting on at Reservoir YMCA. I just Finally got a Text Message this morning that I'm suppose to go meet with this guy on Thursday at 1:00pm. He doesn't seem interested in Just transferring me over since all the paper work is already done  all buddy has to do is send over all the paper work and the copy of my ID and all that good stuff which he will do, for some reason I'm having to go through this whole process all over again, Interview and all that stuff. I thought buddy and marcus had it to where all I would have to do is transfer, atleast that was my understanding, because all of the paper work and drug test is done and it all goes through the same office downtown, so it doesn't make sense to me that I'm having to go through the entire process all over again. I don't know it seems to me like there is some confusion. I'm not looking to get a job, I just need to transfer from one ymca to another ymca location.Hopefully thursday we will get all of the kinks worked out of this. I have been trying to get on at Reservoir since April. 

Now I just need ya'll to stick with me for just a little bit longer, and continue to pray that I finally end up at Reservoir either before I leave for Nashville or After I get back.  I hope this process doesn't get drug out for too much longer. 

I will Talk To Ya'll again on Thursday Night as soon as I know more. 

Have A Great Week! 

 




No comments: