THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, April 28, 2013

REUNITED WITH A LONG LOST FRIEND FROM 20 YEARS AGO THIS MORNING! WHAT A WONDERFUL MORNING IT WAS!

okay its official now!!!!! Reunited with my very long lost friend this morning from obc & pds that I haven't seen since 1994!!! That friend is Chrissy Sanders - CDALE FOLKS! That is CHRISTINA HILL!!! Sooooo good to be back together after all these year! So glad to have a familiar face around!! Its Sooooooo good to have you back Christina!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR MOM! I dont know if any of you caught bryant saying during prayer time or that long time friend you ran into again. I figured someone must have beat us to him and told him before we could! Haha! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!  it was GREAT THIS MORNING! She still seems Genuine as ever, she ran up and gave me the biggest hug and didn't want to let go! I kind of wanted to cry. I had tears in my eyes all morning!


GOD IS GOOD!!! im here to tell you this never would have been possible had God not layed it on Bryant & heathers Hearts to start this church The Exchange In Pearl! So thank you Bryant & heather for being part of why we are reunited!! For those of you that missed this news I will tell you wednesday night. LOVE BRYANT. SHES IN COGNITO! Lol! WELL OBVIOUSLY because I never would have known it!


I have a question now, Im questioning if we will end up moving to madison in a couple of years, I'm thinking thats very unlikely now. So much happened this week that really makes me ask that question and think probably not. God threw a wrench in that plan this past week & put a twist on things as well. He answered three prayers this week, prayer #1 to find a job, prayer #2 to be able to get out of... working in clothing stores and go a different direction, prayer #3 to find a job that would allow me to be able to be at church every sunday & be able to go to life group on wednesday nights & God did just that he provided me with all of my needs & wants and then he put a big twist on it and as christina said this morning for some reason reconnected Christina & I through our church after all these years, for what Reason God brought us together, I don't know, but I have a feeling God will reveal it one day. it may not be today and it may not be tomorrow, but it will be interesting to see if God reveals why. I find it interesting because one of our classmates from first grade Heather Jones has found Chris Nowell who was in our first grade Class, so this is very interesting to see all of us that have moved away at some point and time reconnecting. Heather said it was crazy that I found christina just like she found Chris Nowell and Christina said it was NUTS that we found each other, I said it was CRAZY that we found each other and then God answers 3 prayers all in one day. GOD HAS BEEN BUSY THATS FOR SURE! as Mr.Mark Kelly always said and I'm sure he still says it, GOD IS GOOD.... ALL THE TIME!
 
 
As I Just told my friend Chad Perry From Crossgates as he was talking about his weekend was about catching up with old friends, I chimed in said mine was the same! one thing is for sure though I have never gone 20 years without seeing old friends before until now!! I said I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN AND THAT'S A PROMISE! I have every reason to make that a priority now that My Life is getting back on track and I'm not searching for a job anymore. My Life is about to be slammed for atleast the month of may, there is a lot going on in May but once I get passed May. That's going to be one of my priorities is spending time with old friends. I think I have already made that a priority considering Natalie is coming to see me soon to get that old door down out of our attic that she wants.
 
 
I will be starting my new job in may, I have a pampered chef party to go to in may on May 2nd, I have Life Group in May, I have that Life Group Event May 5th, Skylar Laine at Brandon Day May 4, Little Big Town May 11 at Flowood Family Festival, London's preschool Graduation May 17, my first party for my business I started May 18th, After my party I have to go with my church to Pearl Day To Work Pearl Day, EXCITED ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I WILL GET TO SEE JO DEE MESSINA!!!! SHE'S PLAYING PEARL DAY THIS YEAR!  London's Birthday Party May 19 at The Jackson Zoo. So Yep I am pretty booked up in may.
 
 
 
I am excited about beginning this next chapter of my life this morning! I see BIG THINGS AHEAD! 2013 IS JUST A BIG YEAR FOR ME! 2013 HAS BEEN TOO GOOD TO ME ALREADY! GOD HAS BLESSED ME WAY MORE THIS YEAR THAN I DESERVE! I will keep ya'll posted as we go through out the rest of this year on what God is doing at the exchange and what God is doing in my life in General.
 
 
I hope everyone has had just as blessed of a weekend as I have had! I Hope all of you have a Great Rest Of The Day Today! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!
 
I will talk to ya'll later!
 
 

No comments: