THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Looking For A Connection and or a Reason or Both


just sitting thinking about what Christina said this morning about how she's still curious because of how all of this started and the last bit of information we found out about who Heather Found, so I'm sitting here trying to connect all the dots and figure out whats going on. all this started with shawn our life group leader who knows Tim & Sara Horn which lead Christina and I to finding each other and I then told Heather Jones about finding christina who tells me she also found Chris Nowell from our first grade class who was only in our class for a little while and then left, he lives close to heathers mom in chattanooga, theres got to be some connection some where  I dont think this is just happening randomly out of the blue.

There's A Reason for all of this happening, God has some sort of plan and I have a feeling there might still be some more suprises in store before he reveals his plans and his reason.

That being said, I will keep you posted on this!

Goodnight!

No comments: