THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, April 29, 2013

God is Doing Big Things In The Lives Of All Of US OBC & PDS Clarksdale Family

hey everyone,

God is Doing Big Things In The Lives Of All Of US OBC & PDS Clarksdale Family


as promised here's an update on What God is doing in our lives.
Most of you know Natalie Havens, I grew up with her at PDS & OBC - OakHurst Baptist Church,
She is seeking our prayers as she seeks God's will for her & her husband's lives. she is either moving here to Jackson or to memphis, so she's seekings God's will where on where they are suppose to go.


It is very evident right now than it ever has been that God is doing something big. God has brought 4 of us back together already, First Heather Jones & Chris Nowell & then Christina Hill & I were brought back together through our church online wednesday night and then reunited sunday morning at church. Before he lead christina and I to find each other wednesday night, he did some really big things in my life and answered 3 prayers, first he provided me a job after nearly two years, second he provided me with a job that works for what I want so that I can still go to bible study on wednesday nights, stil be able to be at church on sunday mornings & last but not least he provided me with a job out of retail and away from clothing stores. 4th, he has finally helped me take the first big step in doing what I want to do with my life and not what everybody else thinks I should be doing or what they want me to do. I threw away 6 years of my life in retail that I can't get back. I'm so thankful God finally decided to close that door now for good! I had to throw away 6 years of my life to get to this point. the two years of waiting for this moment was well worth the wait! Frustrating but worth it!


I listened to a lot of friends advice who have been in my shoes or worse situations, who have worked several years in retail, restaurants, fast food places who know what they are talking about and I was able to share a lot of my stories with them. they were all able to give me a lot of good advice to help me get to where I am now.  I am doing okay now, I have a business of my own on the side, I now have a day job at YMCA, while I am also actively involved in a church that I absolutely love! I really feel good about things for the first time in my life. My church has asked me to take pictures for the event on May 5th. So I really Feel like I am TWO BIG STEPS  toward where I want to be down the road and what I want to do with my life and I am so way beyond blessed to have this church, the amazing friends I have made through this church who are now helping me be two steps toward the direction I want to go in my life eventually when the time is right and when God opens some more doors in that direction.  I feel like in just a matter of a couple of days my life did a complete 360.


my mind was completely blown wednesday night when I was asked to be the one to take pictures at the event, none of them even know about me and my camera and my awesome pictures yet unless they just happened to look through my photo albums on facebook, one lady in the bible study group pointed at me and said I bet Tara could take pictures. I WAS GOING WOAH.... HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!!!! God works in mysterious ways!!!! I am here to tell you God is deffenantly at work among all of us. God was just blowing my mind left and right all day and all evening wednesday. 


I am so excited that God is doing something in Natalie's Life and I have a feeling with the way things are going God is about to bring Natalie back with us. I just told Christina this evening that this is SOOOOO CRAZY. first Heather & Chris Nowell were re-united & then me & christina were reunited & now Natalie might be moving this way. I told Christina that we need to be praying about this and seek God's will and his plan for why he is bringing all of us back together now. some how & for some reason the people God has placed infront of me so far are: Shawn StackHouse  the life group leader, then Mr.Tim Horn & Mrs.Sara Horn, Heather Jones & Chris Nowell & Christina Hill & now possibly Natalie THATS WHY I'M LIKE  WHAAAAAAAAAAT IN THE WORLD!!!!


I will continue to keep you updated on this situation and tell you how this is coming along!


Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers as we seek God's will about this, and I continue to seek God's will for my life down the road and as I Continue to seek his will about weather or not we will still end up moving to madison in a couple of years.


I will talk to ya'll later in the week!

GoodNight!



No comments: