THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

AN ANSWERED PRAYER!


hello Friends & Family & Life Group! 


First of all, I want start by thanking each and every one of you who have prayed for me during this 2 year long process of looking for a job. It means so much to me to have so many of you praying for me. I don't know what I would do without all of you. I LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH! I couldn't have gotten through these past two years without each and every one of you. you have all been such a wonderful support system and a shoulder to lean on. those of you who have offered me temporary side jobs. a HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!! it will be two years in June. so PRAISE GOD!!! I am so thankful right now that I am not going all the way to the two year mark of having no job. 



 I HAVE SOME MAJOR NEWS!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WHEN I WAS SO SURE OF IT THAT I DIDN'T GET IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET A CALL WHEN I WAS SUPPOSE TO, THE Y CALLED. I GOT THE JOB AND I'M STARTING WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT. L...IFE GROUP NOT TO WORRY I WILL STILL BE THERE FOR OUR LIFE GROUP EVENT MAY 5TH. this guy is really easy to work with. I will only have to work 3 hours a day. starting out during the day during the summer and when school starts back it will be evenings.

 
also those of you supporting me as I have ventured out and started doing my own business. thank you thank you thank you so much for showing catalogs around, those of you who have gotten several catalogs from me to show around thank you for helping me get started. Those of you coming to my first party in may, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!
 
God has really given me one of the best support systems and the best friends & family I could ever ask for. Ya'll are amazing. Ya'll are truly truly amazing!
 
Those of you who were just there to listen when I needed someone to talk to when I was really feeling down because I couldn't get a job. thank you for just being there. especially you Kimberly & Evelyn & Joey- My best buddy!
 
I will say this, I fought this battle and I won in the end! its a shame how many people passed me up through this process but you know what God answered a prayer I really wanted answered anyway which was to get completely out of retail and do something better with my life. I'm so thankful that in God's timing he has answered that prayer. I learned a while ago that I had to just let go and let God worry about my future and just leave it all in God's hands and just keep praying about it. 
 

it's quiet funny because I had just read another fortune cookie saying that said, You are about to be offered a job with a regular paycheck which might be a good change to what you are going through financially. 


 I don't know how they predict this stuff! this is the 2nd time I've had one come true!

No comments: