THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, March 24, 2012

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK???!!!!!!! DO YA'LL LIKE IT???!!!!!!

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK???!!!!!
I REALLY LIKE IT!!!!!

I got the Treble Clef music note today at Fads N Frames here in Brandon only 24.00 I HAD TO HAVE IT FOR MY ROOM AS SOON AS I SAW IT! I originally had a small picture hanging up there above the stereo but it didnt really look right, I've been looking for just the right thing to go up there and so glad I finally have the perfect thing to go above the stereo



I GOT THE CROSS AT OLD TIME POTTERY IN DESTIN,FLORIDA LAST WEEK


No comments: