THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, March 3, 2012

keep up to date with me right here on my blog over the next several months!

hey everybody

keep up to date with me right here on my blog over the next several months! 

Tonight I went out to eat with Brooks sister Claire and her husband and their daughter Laurie at Biaggi's in Madison.

So I am every where for the next several months! Biaggi's Tonight, Florida In a Week, Luke Bryan Concert at The Coliseum April 6, April 8 Easter Sunday With My Moms Family- Location- TBA, My Fan Photo Is In The April 16 Issue Of Country Weekly which will be in Stores Every Where April 9, Allison Krauss Concert at Thalia Mara Hall May 4, Brandon Day May 12 at Shiloh Park, Skyler Laine Day Whenever That Is. & Of Course Flowood Family Festival which is in June & 4th Of July Balloon Glow 4th of July in Ridgeland at North Park Mall.

Ya'll if your not already start following my blog because I will be updating the blog while in Florida beginning March 12. watch for updates from me right here on the blog march 12-17.

I'm Working on Re-Scheduling a Photo Shoot with My Friends Debra & Ian which I had to cancel when my mom had surgery in January. I'm Planning on Spending Some Much Over Due Time With My Cousins Mollie & Her Kidos Than & Ian & Daniel & her husband Thomas when they get home from Vienna,Austria For Good This Summer & I'm planning on spending some over due time with my cousins Kimberly & Her Husband Joel & their kidos Breck & Helen when they get home home from Heidelburg,Germany this summer for good!   

My Calender is Filling up!

I Look Forward To As Always Keeping All Of you Up To Date With Pictures & Stories of Good Times Had With Family & Friends & Country Stars On My Adventures On The Road Over The Next Several Months!

So Stay Tuned Right Here To The Blog...

Talk To Ya'll Later.

Peace Out Til March 12!

No comments: