THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey Everybody, An Important Note

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to take this time to let you know that my blog is for me to post pictures that I took and videos I made with my camera and announce news only to do with myself. this blog is not for posting family gossip or any other type of gossip. this is not a gossip blog. there were some concerns voiced this past week while in florida that I supposedly was posting things people didn't want me to post but that's not true and I just wanted to make sure that I clear that up. no one is posting anything on here that shouldn't be posted. I'm not sure who started that rumor that I was blabbing stuff on here. I just wanted to be up front about that. I have this blog for the purpose of keeping my friends up to date on my life who have moved away that I never get to see anymore.  Now I do like to post things to do with Reese and his SMA, but thats it. I use this to blog to post concert pictures, trip pictures and tell you about my adventures in my job search, just my general life adventures.

I hope everyone understands!

thanks so much for taking the time to read and understand this.

Thank You In Advance For Your Cooperation!

Sincerely, Tara

No comments: