THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Rodeo T-Shirts I Got at The Rodeo Monday on Valentines Day

My Rodeo T-Shirts I Got at The Rodeo Monday on Valentines Day, I had a wonderful time at the rodeo, no better way to spend valentines day than at the rodeo with my family, my mom and my cousin holly and her boyfriend and mark & matt's aunt sissy Lana & seeing Josh Turner in concert!!! Josh Turner's wife was there with him since it was valentines day!!!

Josh Turner was asked what he had planned for his wife for valentines day and he said im going to take her to jackson,ms to the dixie national live stock show & rodeo LOL!!!





No comments: