THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Late Christmas Presents I Got This Month From Friends In Clarksdale

I absolutely love my late christmas presents I got this month from friends in clarksdale, I wasnt there long enough to open presents with them so my dad brought my presents from our friends to me when he was here for Valentines. I will deffenantly use the bible case carrier, I can even use to keep my book in that Im reading, it will be useful for tomorrow and for when we go to nashville, THANKS MRS.JANICE & KATE!!! YA'LL ARE AWESOME!!!!


No comments: