THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm Currently Reading... Lurlene McDaniel's Keep Me In Your Heart

I Love Lurlene McDaniel's books, they are wonderful and I highly reccomend her books, but only if you like tear jerkers because they are all tear jerkers. I'm already on chapter 17 and I just got this book yesterday. there are 2 other novels included in this book. Im already almost done with keep me in your heart, I only have 4 more chapters. I got the book at our local borders lastnight when i was out with a friend, which will be closing very soon, they are going out of buisness.


No comments: