THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Life Update: Summer 2015 & other Announcements!

I'm excited about this summer! it's going to be great!! Im excited about jumping in and working our summer long Kid Life - "Camp Wanna Stay" at church! this will be my first summer camp to work. it's suppose to be like vbs only it will be on sunday mornings and Wednesday nights! looking forward to the info meeting next week! I'm also looking forward to our Life Group Dinner Get Together Tomorrow Night at Corner Bakery! looking forward to seeing my life group tomorrow night! I haven't worked VBS since Oakhurst Baptist Church in Clarksdale and that's been quit a long time! I actually have a suggestion for Heather & Bryant that I think would be really fun for our kid life kiddos on sunday mornings, it's actually something I just remembered that I use to be apart of at Oakhurst in Clarksdale.


"Camp WannaStay." The events will take place on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for kids who have completed grades 1st - 5th. The experience will feature theme nights, music, games, skits, and more! We will also host a family fun night for the families of our campers and families in our community on Friday night, June 19th! This night will take place in the main worship center with our live band, free food and fun for the entire family! Our heart is to use this opportunity to reach our kids and their families with the gospel of Jesus. Camp WannaStay kicks off on Sunday, May 31st and continues through Sunday, June 12th
.

We also have my cousin London's Birthday Party coming up end of the month, well really in two weeks!

Through out the summer, I will be looking into opportunities to go take pictures at 5K events or however long the run is, or whatever the event is, weather it's a Running event or other events, We are working on getting my name out there.


coming soon... I AM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! something I honestly never thought I would say but I need it since im getting in this business and am absolutely clueless about some things in this business. I will be in getting in some photography classes at Antonelli College, I don't know how soon yet, It's currently in the works, so I don't know if it will be this summer or not or if it will be in the fall or even how soon I can get in, Currently working on it! I am hoping after I finish that, my next thing will be working on getting in some web design classes.

I am working on going back to school so I can learn somethings I need help on because I am currently starting my own Photography Buisness. I am thinking that at this point it's probably going to be in the fall since I haven't been told it will be this summer, I'm sure I would know by now if it was going to be this summer.

I look forward to keeping ya'll updated on all things Camp and School and whatever else is going in my life through out the summer.

I will Talk To Ya'll Soon!

No comments: