THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Had A Wonderful Experience at Mud Run On Saturday and A True Funny Story about Saturday Afternoon! May 9,2015

so Saturday was a wonderful experience getting to take pictures for The 5K Mud Run For Autism and it was also successful! I met someone and made a connection in the photography business. I also learned about making last minute decisions about where to stand during Running events because you don't always know where they will be coming out when they come back up heading to the finish line, so that was a great learning experience, that was helpful to me, I only had to learn this for the kids fun run after the 5K Mud Run, I knew where to be for the mud part, I just didn't know where the kids would be coming back up at, all I knew was where ever the 4 wheeler comes out, they were following the 4 wheeler, so their only advice for that was your going to have to make a last minute decision. more like split second decision Ha! that is something I will now know for future events. I also got some wonderful advice for my photography business! all in all a very successful day!

met this guy- Rob Oates in the green SISU shirt, yesterday and we exchanged information and Im excited to be meeting some people and making some connections with people like this guy. he said he will be very interested to see how I do when he looks at my pictures from The Mud Run. He can help me with some photography things. A Lady there at Mud Run introduced me and we talked and exchanged information.



Anyway, on to Later in the day on Saturday, I had called AT&T about our internet and tv  U-Verse service going in and out on Friday and so they were schedule to come Saturday afternoon,
True Story... Saturday afternoon when the AT&T Technician came out here to see what was wrong with our U-Verse service, he saw all the pictures in my room while he was replacing the main box in my room and ask what I do for a living! haha! so I told him that I had been taking pictures for fun and had just started getting into the photography business. and then he said he noticed my pictures of me with Skylar Laine and ask if I know her and I said, NO, actually those are from a benefit concert she did for my little cousin Reese and others who have SMA, we do SMA fundraisers every year and she was asked to come do a Christmas concert for SMA, and I got to meet her backstage. He started telling me about his daughter that went to school with Skylar and knows her personally! that's cool! that's the first time I have been asked if I know Skylar personally because I have pictures with her! that was the first time I have ever had anyone ask me what I do for a living because of all my pictures!

No comments: