THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, May 11, 2015

April 20-21,2015 - I Became a 3 Time U.S.96.3 Winner!

April 20,2015 -

OMG! So I just totally got this message!
Hey it's Stacie from US 96.3.. we randomly selected your name from our page for a FREE CD!!! You got Lee Brice "I Don't Dance".. you can pick it up at the station! Thanks for the page like!

April 21,2015 -

YAY! Ya'll it pays off to be on facebook and do absolutely nothing! Who knew you could win a prize just for being on facebook! They don't just hand it to you, you have to sign paperwork.

No comments: