THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Dear Friend Chrissy... So Good To Hear From You right here at Christmas where we left off this time last year when you said a tearful goodbye to The Exchange


My Dear Friend Chrissy... So Good To Hear From You right here at Christmas where we left off this time last year when you said a tearful goodbye to The Exchange. 

Chrissy Sanders... oh my goodness I just got your baby shower thank you card TODAY! of all days!

it apparently got lost among whatever was behind the desk at the church and Mrs.Jeri discovered it while helping clean some things out from behind the desk and she gave it to me this morning. Miss You So Much! kind of funny because I needed that, it's good to hear from a dear friend at the most random unexpected times! we need to get together soon so we can see that sweet baby boy of yours since we haven't seen him yet. I would love to see him and YOU!


Merry Christmas to you and Steven and that precious baby boy of yours! tell your mom I said hello and Merry Christmas and PLEASE COME SEE US! We would love to see her!







No comments: