THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Job Search Update.... When You Know You Just Know.... Praying For The Right Door To Open...


I finally have an update on that job lead I was talking about right before thanksgiving. We've been waiting on the lady to talk to her boss who was suppose to talk to her boss when he got back in from being out with the flu which was the week before thanksgiving. the last update I got when he got back in was that she had not talked to him yet and had not had a chance to talk to him and she was busy working at the front. I had finally stopped thinking about it because I knew if that if there was any chance of that I was going to be working there she would have talked to him as soon as he got back in.

Finally, Thursday I finally got an official word which was basically a NO. They said they were going to wait until after Christmas to do any hiring. which I already had my mind set on anyway so I wasn't too disappointed. I didn't expect them to hire this late in the game. I said before I even interviewed that I didn't have a lot of hope in it happening because I applied there for two years straight before I ended up at the Y and never got anywhere so I guess my gut feeling was right. I guess sometimes you just know when it's the right one and when it's not. I guess I also had another feeling about it not happening when she said she was going to have to talk to her boss because the last time I heard that was when I first applied at Flowood Y before I ended up at Downtown Y, I had two feelings about it that were right. sometimes you just know.... I always knew I was in the right place at Downtown Y and it was confirmed to me before I transferred. so like I said sometimes you just know.

I like the way the way it was put in the meeting I had following that interview from one of the people I was meeting with said, he believes in one door opening when another closes and so do I, I know I will know when that door opens. 

No comments: