THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

10 Years Ago December 17,2004 We Lost My Grandmother... Can't believe it has been 10 years... just doesn't seem like 10 years. still feels like yesterday.

Can't believe it has been 10 years today since we lost my grandmother. I loved her so much. my mom and I still love looking at her old house every time we drive by when we are in the delta. it was on this day 10 years ago when we stopped drawing names at Christmas on my mom's side of the family. now we just play dirty santa. I miss her more than words can say and I will always miss her. MERRY CHRISTMAS GRANDMAW ! & Aunt Dorothy & Aunt Karen! I miss ya'll to the moon and back! I'll see you again one day! 


here are some words from some of my family as we spent much of the day thinking about Grandmaw and Missing her. 


Ten years ago who knew that when we heard a bell that the angel who got her wings would b my grandmother!!! I love her more than words can say and miss her dearly!! Merry heavenly Christmas mamaw!!! I know u r watching over us n keeping us safe!!












Can't believe it's been ten years. I love u so much grandma and miss u more than u know. Hope u, mama, and aunt Dorothy are having a blast up there in heaven. Can't wait to see u again.




No comments: