THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 23, 2014

OUR NEW CAT BELLE - THE NEWEST ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY!

 OUR NEW CAT BELLE
We just got her on Monday

my mom's friend Brooks saw a flyer at work at UMC, someone was looking to give her up, and brooks new we were getting serious again about getting another Cat. We tried to get the most beautiful cat I had ever seen the day I got layed off, we had seen some kittens and a mama cat at Dairy Queen down in the ditch the day before I got layed off and mom had promised we would go back the next day and try again and so we did and we tried to rescue one of the kittens, it was a smokey gray color! but it just wouldn't get close enough to us to pick him or her up. we tried 3 different times and had no luck. 

so after trying not being able to rescue one of the kittens, brooks saw the flyer about Belle and my mom talked to the guy off and on for about a week about getting her and we finally got her Monday! 
 




No comments: