THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Story - Baptisms - Sunday October 12,2014 at The Exchange in Pearl,MS



 My Story - Baptisms - 
Sunday October 12,2014 
at The Exchange in Pearl,MS





















This is MY STORY and my Testimony! for Baptism Sunday and it's also part of My Story & My Testimony for the video I did with the Y! not all of this was read during baptism because pastor Bryant had to shorten it a little bit so he did some tweaking to it.




I made this next step in my faith and my life after all I have been through and after hitting rock bottom for the 2nd time Job/Career Wise and after standing up for what I believe in and not standing for being Discriminated against for my religious beliefs in the work place, I started being Harassed for my religious beliefs and being on wednesdays for church. I knew after being layed off and having to stand up for my religious rights and beliefs and what I believe in and hitting rock bottom twice career wise that this was the next step in my life and faith that I needed to make.


No comments: