THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Kid Life October 26,2014 - Exchanging Selfishness For Serving




Grateful for the KidLIFE & LittleLIFE doorholders today who exchanged selfishness for serving to point 50 children to Jesus!

I was one of The Kid Life Door Holders Today! I love working with My Kid Life small group 1st & 2nd Graders. I hope to continue serving in Kid Life for many Years to Come. I will miss being Hannah's Assistant working the sound and helping get the video up and the music up. I wish Hannah all the best as she Transitioned out of Kid Life after Today.  

I think this is a Transition period for both of us if you really think about it, as she's transitioning out of Kid Life and I transitioned out of my job at the Y in September. I transitioned in September from helping Hannah with the Large Group 1st - 5th Graders in The Theatre to 1st & 2nd Grade Small Group Leader. We're both moving on to new things.


No comments: