THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MEMAW'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

MEMAW'S
BIRTHDAY
PRESENT
 
VERY SPECIAL GIFT
MADE
ESPECIALLY
FOR HER
BY: TARA LITTON
 
I Took the picture in my front yard
and then I had it blown up on Canvas
and then had it Framed!
 
 
 





                                    notice my name & year in the Corner
                               no one can copy or claim it


                                       THIS IS THE PICTURE I USED


                                         IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE ME TO DO ONE FOR YOU, YOU CAN SEND ME AN EMAIL AT  THL6292@GMAIL.COM OR those of you who have my phone number can call me or send me a text message or send me a message on facebook. I have a bunch of pictures you can choose from if you don't want this paticular picture. This one shown above is an 8 X 10.

No comments: