THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Little Big Town at Flowood Family Festival & Flowood's 60th Birthday Party at Liberty Park on 05-11-2013 - HONORED TO BE APART OF HISTORY IN THE MAKING WITH LITTLE BIG TOWN THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Little Big Town
at
Flowood Family Festival
&
Flowood's 60 Birthday Party
at
Liberty Park
Behind The YMCA
On
05-11-2013
 
&
Making History
With
Miss103 & Little Big Town & Liberty Park &
The Flowood Family Festival & The City of Flowood
14,000 Plus People In Attendance!!!!!!
 
In The Words Of Miss103
During The Little Big Town Show
14 thousand and still climbing! Keep on coming!
 
when I saw this statement above on facebook during the concert,
OMG!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! FLOWOOD SHOWED UP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOO FLOWOOD!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SHOWING OUT FOR LBT!!!!!!!!!!
 
In The Words Of Miss103
Little Big Town absolutely set a record for the Flowood Family Festival! 14,000 PLUS!! And MISS 103 was honored to be a part of history and to celebrate Flowood's 60th Birthday!!
 
In The Words Of Miss103
After The Show!
I think we had an F5 Tornado pass over Liberty Park in Flowood tonight. What did you think about the show?
 
IN MY WORDS!
I am Honored to have also been apart of History
with Little Big Town! THAT IS SOOOOO COOL!!!
 
 































 
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had everybody all 14,000 on their feet for Tornado & Pontoon & BoonDocks! THAT WAS THE BIG PARTY MOMENT SATURDAY NIGHT! Those 3 songs people were dancing and clapping and partying and having a good time!! THEY BROUGHT THE PARTY TO FLOWOOD TONIGHT & FLOWOOD ALSO BROUGHT THE PARTY TO LBT SATURDAY NIGHT!!! TIME OF MY LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! This is one I will never forget just like the miranda lambert concert in alabama. THE TOP 2 BEST CONCERTS OF MY LIFE where we PACKED THE HOUSE & didnt leave a single parking spot open or a seat open in the house!!! FLOWOOD WAS CRAZY SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will tell you what else is sooooooo cool, is that I now get to say we had Little Big Town at Where I work at The YMCA on YMCA PARK GROUNDS!!!! BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!!!!! They are a HUGE ACT NOW! God really did give me quit a blessing, I always wanted a job where I would get to work around celebrities! WHO KNEW THAT WOULD EVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!
I SURE DIDN'T.... I NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAM THOUGHT THAT WOULD EVER COME TRUE... NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.....

HUGE DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT, THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!!!

No comments: