THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Sunday Like Never Before - 5.5.13 - Check Out A Recap From The Day

 
 
A Sunday Like Never Before
 
Yesterday The Exchange stepped outside of the box to live as the church. Check out a recap of the day http://ow.ly/kLCsM
 
you can also see some of my photos from below when you click on the link above on the church blog to check out a recap of the day.
 
I'm so excited about getting some photography recognition from my church! God has opened a door for me and I'm hoping this leads to opening many more doors at some point.
 
 






























This was such a Fun Day and we had one guy from mrs.Deborah's Neighborhood tell us that we need to do this again next weekend! and that's such an awesome idea and as much as we would love to do it again next weekend, we can't, but we all love the idea of doing this again soon though. Mrs.Denise & I were saying that Bryant deffenantly needs to have us do this again soon.

For those of you that don't know, we sat outside in the drive way & in the garage in 40 degree temp greeting Mrs.Deborah & Mrs.Jeri's Neighbors, what's wrong with that picture? OH YEAH... IT'S MAY! but we had fun while sitting in the cold! We hope you will come and Join Us Next Time and even come and check out our church, We Would Love To Have You!

I'm hoping next time I can be the one to host this event because my neighborhood is not real good about introducing themselves when new people move in and we don't know very many of our neighbors so I think this would be a great opportunity for my neighborhood, my neighborhood really needs this. It's something I feel lead to do next time Bryant decides to do something like this again.





No comments: