THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 21, 2012

THE CROSS IN MY POCKET

THE CROSS IN MY POCKET
 
 
                                     MY AUNT JEANNETTE GAVE THIS TO ME TODAY!

                                     GOD REALLY DOES WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!
                                     This really is interesting that people are giving me things like this.

My Aunt Sissy gave my mom a magnetic redbird that sticks to the windows and my mom said thats funny..... because I had a redbird that would show up every morning at 6:00am pecking on her bedroom window and it would fight itself and it when it got tired of fighting itself on her bedroom window then it would go over to the living room window and peck and fight itself. we tried everything to get rid of that redbird, nothing would work, until finally she got a fake owl and set it out on the deck and we havent seen that redbird since. my aunt sissy didnt know anything about the redbird problem we had when she gave my mom that magnetic redbird today.

I was talking to a friend one night on facebook through private messages while she and I were watching our favorite monday night show on tv together and talking about the show while we were chatting and we had a pretty long conversation about some of her past medical problems that sounded just like the issues im having now, and the more we talked and she kept up to date with the latest on my issues and what the doctors were doing for me, she said I really do think God sent me to you. she said I really do believe that. she believes that God was using her in a mighty way. I do too!

it seems like she's not the only one helping someone through a medical problem, I'm currently helping one of my cousins through a medical problem and my friend said and God sent you to her, hes using you in a mighty way. it's good that god is sending someone to us to help us through trying times when we really need a friend and really need someone to lean on.

thats why I say God works in mysterious ways. my memaw said to me when I was really going through it big time with whatever is wrong with me she told me you have come through so much, you've had so much wrong with you and you pulled through everything nothing has been able to keep you down, your going to get through this too. you are a fighter and you are the light of our lives and your inspiration to us all. she said if you really think about it, what all of this that you've been through medical and loosing karen and your grandmother so close together, has taught you and done for you, it has made you a stronger and healthier person and you were given karen's daughters and her grandchildren to love.

LOVE MY MEMAW! SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF WISDOW! I LOVE YOU MEMAW!
it is people like my memaw and all of these other people who have been there for me through my trying time this past several months and these people who have given me these things just when I needed it. Even my memaw, she would call at just the right time when I needed a laugh when I was frustrated with these doctors because I wasnt getting any answers and was getting no where fast. I dont know how she new when I needed a laugh but she always called to make me laugh at just the right moment and I would say I NEEDED THAT AND SHE WOULD SAY  I KNEW YOU NEEDED A LAUGH, I was thinking... how did you know I needed a laugh, LIKE I SAID AGAIN GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!  and the rest of my family that keeps me going. I dont know what I would do without these people! I appriciate every single of you. you know who you are!  You have no idea. My memaw calling to make me laugh at just the right moment keeps me going and makes my day better. I LOVE YOU MEMAW!!

No comments: