THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

My Cousin Vicky & I Showed at our great uncles Visitation & Funeral Yesterday- September 30,2012 Wearing The Same Dress

 
My Cousin Vicky & I Showed at our great uncles Visitation & Funeral Wearing The Same Dress only I was wearing a sweater with mine. this is the 2nd time Vicky & I have shown Up at a family gathering dressed like its twin day! lol! and it wasn't planned either time.
 
Vicky plans to call me before thanksgiving so we can coordinate our outfits. lol!
 





this one I photoshopped a little bit and tried really hard to fix the lighting , I actually tried to do this with all of the photos but this was the only photoshopped one I decided to show you because I couldnt do anything with the others. these were taken with my moms phone,  her phone doesnt take very good pictures. her camera is horrible.

No comments: