THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I LOVE MY LIFE GROUP!

I LOVE MY LIFE GROUP!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE IN MY LIFE GROUP GAVE THIS TO ME TUESDAY NIGHT.
WHAT A NICE THING TO DO. SHE JUST FELT LEAD TO GIVE THIS TO SOMEONE ELSE.
 
GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS! as many of you know already with all I've been going through with trying to figure out whats wrong with me. little things like this lift my spirits, it was given to me at just the right time. it's for $10.00 off one of the christian movies AFR has for sale on their website. I know God had a reason this being given to me.
 
and with what just came up in my life, well as far as my family with one of my cousins having the same thing I have. I just ask that you pray for my cousin.
 
Anyway, HANG ON THERES MORE OF THIS, SO STAY TUNED!
 
 
 

No comments: