THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

what to do... what to do....... ?????

I've got some job applications to fill out but im trying to decide weather or not to wait before I do that because I am waiting on a phone call from the dr. about an appointment with another dr. and I dont even know for sure if im going to end up having surgery or not. so I just dont know what to do right now. and London & Hayden are coming over tomorrow afternoon and spending the night tomorrow night and I have a hair appointment early saturday morning and I'm going to be out of town next weekend. the reason I just dont know what to do right now is because I hate to put in applications and start getting calls for job interviews and then not be able to go to the job interview because of dr. appointments and possible surgery. I know I had said this couldnt have come at a better time but now I take that back.
 
so that being said, I ask that everyone please say a prayer for me as these doctors try to figure out whats wrong with me and whats causing my pain. I know some of you have already been praying for me and I sincerely appriciate all of your prayers so far, please keep those prayers coming. ya'll are the best! thanks!

No comments: