THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Great Uncle Pete died lastnight on Friday Night


Hey everybody. I want to ask that you all say a prayer for my moms family. There's a death in the family. My uncle Pete died lastnight on friday night.

Funeral arrangements for my uncle pete are visitation 2:00-3:00pm tomorrow at Linn Baptist Church In Linn,Ms & Funeral at 3:00pm at Grave Side at Linn Baptist Church.
 
and just a brief story about my uncle pete that a friend from clarksdale shared with me tonight on facebook,
Courtney Antici My sorority, KD, used to go to nursing home weekly in Cleveland... I remember him! We would play cards or bingo and the other residents there would call him cheatin' Pete! He was always smiling!
 
THANK YOU COURTNEY FOR SHARING THE MEMORIES WITH MY FAMILY AND I TONIGHT, WE REALLY APPRICIATE YOU SHARING THAT WITH US! I will be sure to share the story tomorrow at visitation with the rest of the family who may not have seen this tonight on facebook.

No comments: