THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tennessee Trash Antique From The Opryland Hotel, It Dates Back To The 50's

Tennessee Trash Antique From The Opryland Hotel, It Dates Back To The 50's

I discovered This Online on Ebay, There are 3 or 4 of them floating around on ebay, I discovered it one night while doing my christmas wish list on ebay and amazon, I just searched Country Music Memorabilia and Found it.

I found some other country music memorabilia and antiques. Some of which actually use to belong to some country music stars which was pretty neat to find out after reading an article, I discovered one night as well. http://www.americanprofile.com/articles/marty-stuart-country-music-memorabilia/

I know everything that is being said By Marty Stuart in this article to be 100% truth. I actually saw a barbara Mandress Dress at An Antique store one time in Nashville while there one year for CMA Music Festival, we were shopping with Valerie & James & Madison. I'm not suprised to hear and see that Marty Stuart found stuff in antique stores and garage sales and online that belong to other country stars and I think it's a great thing he did returning Patsy Cline's Belongings to her family.

I actually found a box of never before released Garth Brooks CDs at that Antique Store in Nashville where I saw that Dress. one CD was missing from the box set. so I got it pretty datgum cheap I paid less than $20.00 for it.

Even though Marty Stuart was quit a butt towards all of us backstage the opry in march I have to hand to him because what hes doing is a great thing and now I understand why he was such a butt and said Ya'll Don't Steal Nothing Now, because he knew what would happen to their stuff if anyone stole anything from their dressing rooms while touring backstage. It would end up in Antique Shops being thrown away sold for almost nothing or in a garage sale or on ebay.com


Tennessee Trash-
A Secret Mountain Brew
Served Only
At The
Opryland Hotel
Nashville,TN




No comments: