THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Day With My Cousin Ashleigh From Texas & My Aunt Pam From Texas & My Memaw On Tuesday December 27,2011

Tuesday I Got to hang out and spend the day with my cousin Ashleigh Wostarek from Texas & my aunt Pamela from Texas while they are here in Mississippi for Christmas Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to spend time with my memaw- Celeste Malatesta as well tuesday!!!!!! We all got up at the crack of dawn Tuesday Morning and road to Jackson Together.

My Memaw had to go do pre-op for knee surgery tomorrow morning and my aunt pam drove and She took me home and then she and Ash went to run some errands and then my mom and I met back up with Ashleigh at The Theatre On Lakeland Dr. and we went to see the movie New Years Eve while my aunt pam went back to be with memaw while she was doing pre-op. Ashleigh and I both cried and laughed the entire movie, Ashleigh was Balling!!!!! We had a really fun day Tuesday.

We all Jammed To Toby Keith's Red Solo Cup on The Way To Jackson it was soooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!! On The Way out leaving shelby heading to Jackson we made a few stops along the way, we stopped at my cousin Mitch's apartment he now has in Cleveland & we stopped at my memaws new house in Shaw to check on the crew she had working on the house. The House is getting closer to being read to move in.

These Pictures Of Ashleigh Were Taken about Yazoo City when We Stopped To Get Gas


No comments: