THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, February 17, 2008

TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO ENJOY MY MISSISSIPPI DELTA & THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF MISSISSIPPI

Hey Ya'll,


So Yesterday was quit a day, we did not get off to a very good start at all, I had not had any sleep at all friday night, I was up all night in pain because of the root canal I had done on wednesday and the dentist missed the fact that there was an infection in there some how, I dont know how he missed that on the x-ray, Anyway, so we called the dentist and he was dissappointed because he said everything supposedly looked good on the x-ray, he called me in something immediately for pain and some antibotics for the infection, so I was pretty much misserable all day because the pain medicine was making me sleepy and make me feel really out of it, on top of that I was feeling nausiated. We had to wait on my perscription to get ready before we could get on the road HOME TO THE DELTA!! We finally got on the road at 10:30am to be exact, of course that was my prediction a couple of days before I said between 10:00am and 10:30am and we were on the road at 10:30am.

So just to make things a little more complicated getting home to the delta, we got lost on the natchez trace, we were going the wrong way for an hour on the natchez, we were heading towards tupelo on the natchez, we should have only been on the natchez for 20 minutes, we were told we could get on the natchez and get on 49 that way, some how we missed our turn on to 49, so we finally got turned around and headin in the right direction, finally got on 49 and headed out of town home to the delta. So which put us an hour late getting to the birthday party in greenville, we were suppose to be there at 1pm, we didn't get there til 1:45pm. Luckily we didn't miss anything except a little bowling fun!! ha!!




So we were excited to finally make it to Greenville and we had quit a day!!

so I had the opportunity to return home to The Beautiful MS DELTA Yesterday, I was very excited about the opportunity to get to spend most of my day there out door exploring The Beautiful Mississippi Delta and shooting some photos of the beautiful delta. I was excited to get to get away and go do some site seeing and spend the day with my family who lives in Nashville who are here for the weekend. We got the chance to visit with our friend Trudy Collins who came and met us at The Greenville Mall where we went to hang out for a little while, while we spent the afternoon and evening out on the town and around the delta.


So Here are just a few of the places where I was doing some photo shoots lastnight and yesterday afternoon. I cant wait to get back and go do some more photo shoots.


Wyatt Waters painted those fish you see there in Greenville, I actually learned that from my art teacher my junior year in highschool.














Also, please take a little time to enjoy these beautiful song lyrics about Mississippi and PLEASE IF YOU LIVE IN MISSISSIPPI TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF MISSISSIPPI As many are longing to get out, many who haved longed to get out and are out of Mississippi now and we all wish them well and hope that they will long to be back with us in Mississippi as many of us do find ourselves longing for mississippi, anyways,




here are the lyrics and I dedicate this song Mississippi's Cryin to my bestfriend who is in Cali now, I also dedicate it to my friend Kade who is leaving us in 3 months, To Everyone we love dearly who have left us here in this lonly state, The Reason I dedicate this song to them is because I want them to know we here back home in Mississippi are missing you dearly and we'll always miss you, We're cryin and dyin without you here, this place is lonely without here, this state is becoming an empty place without all of those who have left us, so this song pretty much goes out to everyone who has left us. We Love & Miss You!! Come Home Soon!! I agree with part of the lyrics about us figuring out that a lot of you who have left us aren't coming back, I think a lot of us here back home in Mississippi are realizing that right now, especially my friend Brittany, Me, I think thats hitting a lot of us hard right now. We miss Each & Every One Of You Who Have Left Us & We Love You!! This Song Goes To All Of You!!




Emily West - Mississippi's Cryin' lyrics



It keeps running down the tear-stained face of this lonely townAnd I drownAnd I keep reaching for one good reason why you said goodbyeAnd turned aroundOh your leavin’ me in this empty stateAnd all I see are dark clouds as you drive away




Mississippi’s cryin’ babyMississipi’s sadI think we just figured outThat you ain’t comin’ backThe sky can see you leavin’And it can’t hold back the tearsOh it’s pourin’ down and my heart thinks it’s dyin’Mississippi’s cryin’Mississippi’s cryin’



The night keeps looking for headlights shining in this drivewayBut they don’t shineAnd I keep thinkin’ this crazy storm will drive you homeBut not this timeOh my only wish is to change the weatherAre you comin’ back or is it gonna rain forever



Mississippi’s cryin’ babyMississipi’s sadI think we just figured outThat you ain’t comin’ backThe sky can see you leavin’And it can’t hold back the tearsOh it’s pourin’ down and my heart thinks it’s dyin’Mississippi’s cryin’Mississippi’s cryin’



Where you goin’ baby?What’s in Tennessee?You never said a word about MemphisSo who is she?



It keeps running down the tear-stained face of this lonely townAnd I drown



Mississippi’s cryin’ babyMississipi’s sadI think we just figured outThat you ain’t comin’ backThe sky can see you leavin’And it can’t hold back the tearsMississippi, MississippiMississippi’s cryin’Mississippi’s cryin’

No comments: