THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, January 10, 2015

I ordered The Martina McBride - Ever Lasting LP - Record only to find a suprise inside the record sleeve...

I ordered The Martina McBride - Ever Lasting LP - Record this week only to find a suprise inside the record sleeve... lastnight after opening it when I recieved it in the mail yesterday. 



and this is what I found inside the record sleeve lastnight...... 



and so I sent an email instead of mailing the envelope back and this is the reply I got..... 


I'm looking very forward to seeing what I recieve in the mail!!

STAY TUNED... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED..... 


No comments: