THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, January 10, 2015

a Successful Shopping Trip to Kroger... Thank You Kind Strangers!

a Successful Shopping Trip to Kroger... If there  ever has been one.... 


so I just got back from Kroger and after my mom and I finished loading the groceries in the car, I went to put the cart away as I always do and this nice guy who was in the process of loading his own car up with groceries meets me and says I will put away for you and took it and put it away! and I thanked him for taking it and putting it away for me. thank you kind stranger! great way to give back to someone you don't even know!


also while I was in Kroger, I had my heavy solid pink coat on since its SOOOO COLD out a lady who was grocery shopping walked by me and said what a pretty jacket and I said Thank You! and she said you're welcome! I've never had people be this nice to me at Kroger. so first a lady likes my coat and then this perfect stranger but a nice guy puts the cart away for me. I have to say that makes for a great shopping trip at Kroger.








No comments: