THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Such A Sweet Card and Note Of Thanks From Pastor Bryant & His Wife Heather...

I have the best church family in the world! and i wouldn't have it any other way! I always love receiving emails of Thanks from my pastor, this is the first card I have gotten saying Thank You! actually no, this is the 2nd card i have gotten from my church! it's the small things like this that go a long way! i serve in our church because i want to. I'm always glad to know that it doesn't go unnoticed. I had just given a card to Bryant on pastor appreciation sunday, thanking him for all he does and for stepping up and lending a helping hand to me in a time of need.
when I brought Julia from the Y to the exchange, that was a blessing to the exchange when they didn't even know at first what a blessing she would be, after Chrissy and Steven left she joined the sound team and the band and Bryant and heather have said time and time again what perfect timing that was, me meeting and finding Julia and Julia asking me about where i go to church and bringing her to the exchange.
I continue to serve in other ways, such as being apart of the cleaning team on the weekends and served as kid life leader Hannah's Assistant, now I serve as kid life leader 1st & 2nd Grade Small Group Leader. I also serve in life group as i do the life group contact list & roster and i use to serve my life group in other ways, i use to help one of my former life group leader's Danna with providing the snacks for life group and i loved cooking snacks week after week for life group!

The Exchange is and will continue to be my church home! i love serving at The Exchange and the way we serve each other and the Community. 




No comments: